BURMESTER 216 Power Amplifier
216 Power Amplifier
The 216 stereo power amplifier seamlessly joins the legendary family of Burmester power amplifiers that have won many international awards. It combines powerful performance with great dynamics and excellent timing and shines sonically with an impressive spatial stage and musical warmth. The 216 helps even speakers with the lowest impedance values and complex loads achieve a spacious sound image with superior dynamics.
Επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας
As with 218, the 216's design is derived from Burmester's flagship 159 Mono Power Amplifier. The 159 passes on its clear lines and the pleasing aesthetics appearance to the more compact models. Especially the screwless processing of the lid and the renunciation of additional decorative elements underline this look.
- completely symmetrical design
- optimized protection circuits outside the signal path
- stereo and mono operation possible (switchable)
- input stages in Burmester X-Amp technology (Class A)
- Completely DC-coupled signal path without sound-distorting capacitors in the signal path
- Generously dimensioned power supply allows high current delivery capability
- Effortless control of any loudspeaker due to high damping factor over the entire frequency range, even at high
- Stable at all loads over the entire frequency range
- Solid screw terminals for speaker cables
- Remote on/off via Burmester devices (remote switch-on voltage: 10V DC)
- Integration into Smart Home control possible